*Please scroll down for your Story, Meanwhile as a MCB user please be noted: We do not allow typical good-bad-foul comment culture in this platform, rather if you want, you may post a counter-constructive story to this story by copy/paste this post link in your next Publish screen. Moreover MCB is an open platform where anybody can moderate anybody's post.
You may add your Story ;
Visit & Add: SocialStory
Add your News,
How to Post on MCB ?
Just LogIn with our open credentials:
Publish News, Views, Consciences, Etc.
Pick any one to Publish:
Power to Edit/Add/Improve any Post !
Visit MCB Policy
🙂 Citizen Journalism :)
MCB is an Open Online Platform with a unique, one & only Open Online Profile – ‘WerMCBzen(wermcbzen)’ where you Possess the Power to Edit/Add/Improve any post or anybody’s content, but you should keep in mind, that Power always comes with some sort of responsibilities. So please be responsible by yourself to your Power. It is made with Love for Lovable & Sensible People Only.
Your Story here :
List of mosques in Qatar opening for Eid-Al-Adha prayers
According to the website of the Ministry of Endowments (Awqaf) and Islamic Affairs, approximately 401 mosques and prayer grounds will be reopening for Eid prayers on 31 July 2020 as part of Phase 3 of the gradual lifting of COVID-19 restrictions in Qatar
To check if a mosque or prayer ground near you will be open for the Eid prayers, download the list of mosques and prayer grounds reopening for Eid prayers.
To find out which mosques near you are reopening for Phase 3, click on the following link: https://www.islam.gov.qa/services/COVID19Mosques.aspx
COVID-19 precautionary measures for praying in mosques
These precautions are:
- Don’t come early for the prayers, mosques will open with Athan (Azan) only
- Do ablution at home before going to the mosque. The mosque’s bathrooms and ablution place will be closed.
- Keep a safe distance of two meters from each other. Do not crowd inside the mosque.
- Avoid shaking hands with others even while wearing gloves.
- Cover your mouth and nose while sneezing and coughing.
- Show your EHTERAZ application when you enter the mosque. It must show a healthy green status.
- Cooperate with the committee or people in charge of managing the mosque.
- Put your prayer mat in the places with signs only.
- Bring your own prayer mat to the mosque. Do not share it with others and do not leave it in the mosque.
- Wear a face mask even inside the mosque.
- Bring the Holy Quran from home and do not share it with anyone or read the Holy Quran from the phone or complete reading at home.
- As per precautionary measures, people who are suffering from chronic disease are required to pray and read the Holy Quran at home.
Image credit: MoPH
You can also watch the video below to see what the precautionary measures must be taken by worshippers praying in the mosques:
List of mosques reopening for Friday prayers
Download the list of mosques reopening for Friday prayers to check which mosques are reopening.
Will you go to the mosque or prayer ground for Eid prayers this Eid? Which mosque or prayer ground will you choose. Did you read and watch the precautionary measures you must take while in the mosque or at the prayer ground? Do let us know your thoughts in our Comments section. Like and share the article it keeps us going!
Liked this article? Share it!
Send by e-mail
You might like it
*related video(s) to your this interest, tap the image to retrieve the video. some times you wont see any related video(s) for youtube API & Quota issue, or some times you see video(s) unrelatedly. please excuse the drawback while such stuff happens.
No Video(s) Found,
Follow us on Facebook.com/MyCtgBanglaMCB