Search Just What's on Your Mind ? . . .
*this search pane is awesome, also enhanced by google, you won't h'v to leave MCB for your regular google search, thanks to magical power of ajax & jquery.
*Please scroll down for your Story, Meanwhile as a MCB user please be noted: We do not allow typical good-bad-foul comment culture in this platform, rather if you want, you may post a counter-constructive story to this story by copy/paste this post link in your next Publish screen. Moreover MCB is an open platform where anybody can moderate anybody's post.
You may add your Story ;
Visit & Add: SocialStory
Add your News,
How to Post on MCB ?
Just LogIn with our open credentials:
Publish News, Views, Consciences, Etc.
Pick any one to Publish:
Power to Edit/Add/Improve any Post !
Visit MCB Policy
:) Citizen Journalism :)
MCB is an Open Online Platform with a unique, one & only Open Online Profile – ‘WerMCBzen(wermcbzen)’ where you Possess the Power to Edit/Add/Improve any post or anybody’s content, but you should keep in mind, that Power always comes with some sort of responsibilities. So please be responsible by yourself to your Power. It is made with Love for Lovable & Sensible People Only.
Your Story here :
The Basics: How Google Search Works
Inclusion in Google’s search results is free and easy; you don’t even need to submit your site to Google.
Google is a fully-automated search engine that uses software known as “web crawlers” that explore the web on a regular basis to find sites to add to our index. In fact, the vast majority of sites listed in our results aren’t manually submitted for inclusion, but are found and added automatically when our web crawlers crawl the web.
Google Search works in essentially three stages:
- Crawling: Google searches the web with automated programs called crawlers, looking for pages that are new or updated. Google stores those page addresses (or page URLs) in a big list to look at later. We find pages by many different methods, but the main method is following links from pages that we already know about.
- Indexing: Google visits the pages that it has learned about by crawling, and tries to analyze what each page is about. Google analyzes the content, images, and video files in the page, trying to understand what the page is about. This information is stored in the Google index, a huge database that is stored on many computers.
- Serving search results: When a user performs a Google search, Google tries to determine the highest quality results. The “best” results have many factors, including things such as the user’s location, language, device (desktop or phone), and previous queries. For example, searching for “bicycle repair shops” would show different answers to a user in Paris than it would to a user in Hong Kong. Google doesn’t accept payment to rank pages higher, and ranking is done algorithmically.
If you’re interested, here’s a little bit more about how search works. There’s an even longer version about how Google Search works here (with pictures and video!).
MCB Love to Mention : )
Content Courtesy →
The Basics: How Google Search Works
Have A Views ?Pay A Visit :
Content Published By
- Technity - Technological Eternity2021.09.17The Future of Space and Green Tech are Setting Roots in 2021
- Technity - Technological Eternity2021.09.17New Afrofuturism Exhibit at Hatfield House
- Technity - Technological Eternity2021.09.10GM to spend massive $US35 billion on EV and autonomous driving by 2025
- Technity - Technological Eternity2021.09.10New York, utilities push for 50,000 EV charging plugs statewide by 2025