Search Just What's on Your Mind ? . . .
*this search panel is awesome, also enhanced by google, you won't h'v to leave MCB for your regular google search, thanks to magical power of ajax & jquery.
*Please scroll down for your Story, Meanwhile as a MCB user please be noted: We do not allow typical good-bad-foul comment culture in this platform, rather if you want, you may post a counter-constructive story to this story by copy/paste this post link in your next Publish screen. Moreover MCB is an open platform where anybody can moderate anybody's post.
You may add your Story ;
Visit & Add: SocialStory
Add your News,
How to Post on MCB ?
Just LogIn with our open credentials:
Publish News, Views, Consciences, Etc.
Pick any one to Publish:
Power to Edit/Add/Improve any Post !
Visit MCB Policy
:) Citizen Journalism :)
MCB is an Open Online Platform with a unique, one & only Open Online Profile – ‘WerMCBzen(wermcbzen)’ where you Possess the Power to Edit/Add/Improve any post or anybody’s content, but you should keep in mind, that Power always comes with some sort of responsibilities. So please be responsible by yourself to your Power. It is made with Love for Lovable & Sensible People Only.
Your Story here :
Algorithm Development – MATLAB & Simulink Solutions
MATLAB® lets you develop algorithms much faster than in traditional languages such as C, C++, or Fortran. You can validate concepts, explore design alternatives, and distribute your algorithm in the form that best suits your application. MATLAB provides the tools you need to transform your ideas into algorithms, including:
- Thousands of core mathematical, engineering, and scientific functions
- Application-specific algorithms in domains such as signal and image processing, control design, computational finance, and computational biology
- Development tools for editing, debugging, and optimizing algorithms
These capabilities, combined with MATLAB programs created by the worldwide user community, let you explore approaches that otherwise would be too time-consuming to consider.
Your completed algorithms can be converted into self-contained applications and software components for desktop and Web deployment. Alternatively, you can incorporate the algorithm in a system simulation or an embedded system.
“MATLAB is an ideal environment for developing and understanding our algorithms. Simulink integrates well with MATLAB and lets us produce a design that looks very similar to what we end up with ultimately in hardware.”Francis Swarts, Broadcom
Developing Algorithms in the MATLAB Environment
MATLAB offers integrated capabilities for deep and broad exploration of algorithm design options, as well as for efficient deployment to desktop and embedded software environments.
Explore and Refine Your Ideas
The MATLAB environment lets you explore multiple ideas and approaches. The high-level language automatically manages low-level programming details such as memory management and variable typing, letting you focus on what you want the algorithm to do.
MATLAB encourages an iterative process because it enables you to:
- Edit, debug, and test different designs without compiling or linking
- Customize the rich set of proven algorithms and functions already implemented in the MATLAB language
- Browse and recall previous commands to repeat and modify your approach
Once your algorithm is functionally correct, you can optimize it for performance and maintainability. Built-in tools identify potential problems and recommend modifications. To ensure that the algorithm works robustly on fixed-point processors, you can apply fixed-point data types and arithmetic.
Test and Verify Your Algorithm
The true test of an algorithm is how it performs under real-world conditions. You can test your algorithms on financial, mapping, image, or other data by connecting directly to databases, hardware, and instruments.
Deploy, Share, and Distribute Your Algorithm
Once your algorithm is fully optimized and tested, MATLAB provides multiple ways to share it with others, including a range of options for documenting and publishing your code and results. Algorithms can be distributed directly to other MATLAB users. You can also deploy your algorithm as a stand-alone application, as a software module that can be integrated with other languages and applications, or as standalone C code.
Designing Embedded Algorithms
With MathWorks products for embedded algorithm development, you move from concept to embeddable code in a single environment. You can:
- Refine your MATLAB algorithm based on design requirements
- Simulate your algorithm in the context of a larger system model
- Generate bit-true test sequences for verifying software and hardware
- Generate C code and HDL code for implementing on hardware
Develop and Refine Your Algorithm
With MathWorks products you can quickly develop your algorithm and then refine it as required for implementation on your target processor. For example, you can:
- Convert the design to a fixed-point or integer-based representation to accommodate processors with limited word lengths.
- Incorporate data management schemes, such as buffering, streaming, and pipelining, to represent real-time data processing requirements
- Explore design alternatives to meet the smaller memory requirement and computational footprint of your hardware
Generate Code for Prototyping or Implementation
With MATLAB Coder, the algorithms and data structures that you implemented in MATLAB can be automatically translated to C for implementation on an embedded processor. You can also write C-code test harnesses for constructing and downloading data structures on the processor.
Incorporate Your Algorithm into a Larger System
If your algorithm is a component of a larger system, it can be incorporated into a system-level model. You can then simulate the model to verify the algorithm and ensure that your design meets overall system requirements.
More on Algorithm Development
Select a Web Site
Choose a web site to get translated content where available and see local events and offers. Based on your location, we recommend that you select: .Select web site
You can also select a web site from the following list:
- Belgium (English)
- Denmark (English)
- Deutschland (Deutsch)
- España (Español)
- Finland (English)
- France (Français)
- Ireland (English)
- Italia (Italiano)
- Luxembourg (English)
- Netherlands (English)
- Norway (English)
- Österreich (Deutsch)
- Portugal (English)
- Sweden (English)
- United Kingdom (English)
MCB Love to Mention : )
Content Courtesy →
Algorithm Development – MATLAB & Simulink Solutions
Have A Views ?Pay A Visit :
MCB-Rhythm Of Algorithm
Content Published By
- MCB Post - News, Views, Consciences, Etc.2023.02.03লাগামহীন নিত্যপণ্যের বাজার; মেলে না আয়ের সাথে ব্যয়ের হিসাব | Bazar Situation | Jamuna TV
- MCB Post - News, Views, Consciences, Etc.2023.02.03রাশিয়া-বেলারুশ অংশ নিলে অলিম্পিক বয়কট করবে ৪০টি দেশ! | Olympic Boycott | Jamuna TV
- MCB Post - News, Views, Consciences, Etc.2023.02.03মুক্তিপণ না পেয়ে ছেলেটাকে মেরেই ফেললো! কী ঘটেছিলো? | Khulna | Student Murder | Jamuna TV
- MCB Post - News, Views, Consciences, Etc.2023.02.03একনজরে বিশ্বের আলোচিত সব খবর | Jamuna i-Desk | 03 February 2023